Shortly after I finished doing this, we had a freakish slush storm - piles of gray quik-e-mart slushee falling from the sky. Two hours after that it was 54 degrees. Who can figure out what's going on in Seattle this winter?? Not me.
Reading right now:
- The Art of the Kitchen Garden, in line with my current obsession with potagers and decorative edible gardens. Boy is this a beautiful piece of work.
- Seven Blessings, Ruchama King - learning all about Jewish stuff from this one. :)
- Blink, Malcolm Gladwell
Noodling my way through between other books:
- Cryptonomicon, Neal Stephenson - I like it. But it's SO long. I'm over two thirds through it, so I'll finish it, but I put it aside from time to time in favor of something more digestible.
- A Sideways Look at Time, Jay Griffiths - on loan to me from Judy at work. Loving this, but reading it irregularly.
Started and gave up in disgust:
- The Last Pope, David Osborn. Drivel. Ugh.