Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Butt naked

After subjecting Sofie to the torture of a shower this morning (the kid hates showers!), I put a shirt and a diaper on her and left it at that for a few minutes while I got myself dried and dressed and ready for the day. In the midst of this, I barely noticed when Sofie walked up to me and handed me a diaper. Hrm - a diaper? Ok. It was clean. She probably got it off the changing table. No biggee.

Ten minutes later, I took a good look at her and noticed that she was totally naked from the waist down.

Apparently our little adventurer has learned how to remove her own diapers. There she was, just enjoying the breeze, casually perusing the books in my bookcase. La la la la. I don't need a diaper. No, not me!

Great...

2 comments:

millionbells said...

I think she's ready for potty training. ;)

ar_kay_tee said...

Hehehe. L. and I were over at a friend's house the other night, and their little girl hates wearing clothes. It's hilarious. They got her all dressed up, and throughout the night, you'd see a sock here, a pair of pants there. No matter what they do, she doesn't keep them on. This is the same with the diaper. At one moment she was wearing it, and then all of a sudden we hear, "I'd like to potty" and she pulls the thing off and runs to the bathroom. It was adorable and hilarious at the same time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails