Saturday, June 25, 2011
I'm taking the opportunity to work on my freemotion quilting some more. As with many things, the only way to really get better at the thing is to just do it and do it a lot. On this quilt I decided to try drawing large daisies all over it. I've never done this pattern before but it proved to be a pretty forgiving one, and within a few tries I was getting the hang of it. You can see a few in this picture, although the lighting is poor....
I finished the quilting tonight and will be getting the binding on soon. And then it's off to a new home.
More pictures to come when it's finished!